Friday, August 1, 2014

URBAN DECAY Perversion Mascara Review

I heard that this mascara was amazing so I thought I would give it a try and since it was new I thought it would be a great product to review!
I ordered the Perversion Mascara from Sephora and it came with a Deluxe Subversion Primer for $22. You can also get the mascara on its own for the same price. Here is a picture of the box and below that is a picture with the mascara on the left and primer on the right.



To be honest, I am not thoroughly impressed by this product. I have found  way better mascaras at the drugstore. I love my Maybelline Rocket and its around a fourth of the price.
I think part of the problem for me is the wand. I usually prefer a wand with plastic bristles.



Below are some pictures with one coat. I did use the primer.



Below is with a second coat and I don't think it made a big difference, but I do like that it didn't get clumpy. I also think that it would be good for a more natural look.



Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!



No comments:

Post a Comment