Wednesday, August 6, 2014

PETER THOMAS ROTH Skinstant Mask Magic Review

So I ordered this set of three masks about a week ago and I've gotten a change to try all three. I want to say first that I had been wanting this set for a while just because it really isn't a bad price. The set includes the Cucumber Gel Mask, Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask, and the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. 

Each of the masks is 1.7 oz and the set is $45, so basically $15 a mask. One of these masks sold on it's own is 5 oz and sells for $45 so you are getting a little less product, but you are also getting to try each of the three masks. I would like to add that the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is not sold on its own at Sephora and is $42 for the 1.7 oz on the Peter Thomas Roth website. Considering that, it's almost as if you are getting the other two masks for just $3. So in my eyes this set is a good deal!

Now each mask does have specific instructions on how to apply and how to remove, which is kind of annoying because I wish they were all the same so that I wouldn't have to think about it. Nonetheless, they are all completely different so it does make sense. 

My favorite of the three is the Pumpkin Enzyme mask! It smells straight-up like pumpkin pie. It's delicious and smells good enough to eat—don't do that though. It reminds me of the holiday season and I absolutely love what it does to my skin! This mask alone makes the set a winner in my book. 

Between the other two, it's hard for me to say which one I like more. They're both great; however, one didn't stand out to me more than the other. The Cucumber Gel mask made my face feel refreshed, which is its intended purpose. I don't have particularly dry skin, but it is definitely hydrating. The Rose Stem mask was very interesting. It has a slight smell of roses like the name suggests that I'm not too keen on, but it isn't something that would keep me from using it. I enjoyed using it, though I think someone a little older would definitely see more of a difference when using this than I did.

Overall, I think this is a great set and would recommend it to anyone. I also believe it would be a great gift for a woman who likes to pamper themselves because it's great luxury products, but not ridiculously expensive.

In the picture below from top to bottom: Cucumber Gel Mask, Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask.


I wanted to show you a picture of the box, but I had thrown mine away so here's a picture that I found online.


Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!



No comments:

Post a Comment