Friday, August 29, 2014

Essence All About Nudes Swatches & Review!

Let me just say first that I really like this little pallet! The great thing is that it's only $4.99! The shadows are super pretty and you get decent pigmentation. I really like it because it's cooler toned. I picked mine up at my local Ulta. 




My favorite shadow in the pallet is the top right; I like to put this all over my lid. Then I like to use the bottom middle shade in the crease and the top left shade under the brow and inner corners of my eyes.

Below are swatches all with just one swipe. From left to right: top left, top middle, top right, bottom left, bottom middle, bottom right.


The top picture is just with natural window light, while the bottom is with artificial light.


I hope you enjoyed this and thought it was helpful! Thank you for reading and please come back! Also comment letting me know what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!



No comments:

Post a Comment