Friday, July 4, 2014

Thank You, bareMinerals!

Before I dive-in, I just want to say Happy Fourth of July to everyone in the US!
So back in May I entered a contest from AndreasChoice (who is a great YouTuber) on YouTube for a chance to get a make over with bareMinerals! They emailed me back saying they were interested in me and answered more of their questions. 
Anyway, I didn't get chosen, but a couple weeks ago bareMinerals emailed me saying that they would still like to send me something to say thank you! 
Today I received their gift and it was a full size Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Rebel along with a very kind handwritten note!
I'm absolutely amazed by the generosity of bareMinerals, especially when I didn't even expect anything! So I just wanted to say thank you to them incase any of the people that work for them see this. Hopefully sometime after I get my college degree I'll be able to work for a company as great as they are!
Heck, in the meantime, maybe I'll even apply for an internship since I do live in the great city of San Francisco!



Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment