Monday, July 28, 2014

Back to School Goals!

So this is something a little different from what I normally do, but I really didn't want to write another review on a product because I don't want this blog to just be product reviews. I've been thinking a lot about what I want to accomplish when I go back to school and I have comprised a list in my head.
These are my five main goals for the next school year:

1. Do well in all my classes.
I feel like this should be obvious. Getting that degree is the whole point of me going to school.


2. Go to the gym more than once a week
This seems kind of lame, but at most I would only go once a week. Part of that was because I was busy, but the main reason was that I was just lazy. I really want to sit down with one of the trainers at my schools gym and figure out a plan for me that will help me achieve the goals I want (arm strength, flat tummy with a little ab definition, and a nice booty). I bought gym clothes just to motivate me...


3. Eat more fruits and veggies
I already know this will be easier because I will be shopping for myself and last school year I ate waaaay better than I have this summer; however, I want to do even better than what I was doing. Especially cutting out some of the candy... chocolate... from my diet. I will be the first to admit that I have a chocolate problem.


4. Try removing meat from my diet
This may seem stupid to some, but it's something I would like to do. I'm not going vegan or anything because I need my cheese, eggs and milk. However, I would like to try and remove meat from my diet because there's a lot of health benefits from doing so and just because I love animals. Kalel, a blogger/YouTuber that I love, did a blog post about going vegan and I thought it was great; I'll put a link to it here. I know that I wouldn't be able to go vegan... at least not anytime soon... so baby steps. Plus meat is expensive and living on a college students budget, it just doesn't work out.


5. Keep up with this blog and my YouTube channel
This is the one I'm focused on the most... well actually probably second to doing well in my classes... Nevertheless, I don't want to fall behind and let it be forgotten. Right now I alternate between blog posts and YouTube videos every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. To be honest, I know I'm going to have to change my schedule to probably one blog post and one YouTube video a week. This is because I'm going to have a lot of school work, I'm probably going to be working, & I'm in a sorority and the first half of the fall semester is the most time consuming. I'm going to do my best though!


Let me know in the comments what some of your goals are for this upcoming school year!
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment