Monday, July 14, 2014

DRYBAR Detox Dry Shampoo

I have used several different dry shampoos from loose powders to sprays. DRYBAR's Detox Dry Shampoo, hands-down, has been the very best dry shampoo that I have ever used in my life. That may seem a little extreme, but it's true! Before I would wash my hair every other day—Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Now I wash my hair every three days (I think that's how you would say it). So if I wash my hair Monday I won't wash it again until Thursday. This stuff is like magic. 

The only slight downfall is the smell and it's strong. I don't think it's bad; however, it's not my favorite and it does fad as you wear it. 
If you're looking for a great smelling dry shampoo, one of the best smelling dry shampoos I've had was the Herbal Essences dry shampoo from their naked line, sadly mine broke after the first use. I would not buy it again and it breaking was the reason I decided to spend a little bit more and get the DRYBAR Detox Dry Shampoo.

The dry shampoo is a little pricy, but not too bad, at $20 for 3.5 oz. I picked mine up at Sephora where they also have it available in a travel size of 1.4 oz for $12. A link to it will be here if you would like to check it out!

I'll admit, when I first saw this product I was unsure how long it would last because it looked so small. However, it is very dense and I've been using it almost everyday for the past two months and I still have some left.
I also am a brunette, but I haven't tried this in the brunette shade primarily because I've heard it's horrible and completely the opposite of the regular formula.


I have also set up and Indiegogo page to raise money for better filming equipment, the link is here and it would be awesome if you could donate and share it!
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment