Friday, July 18, 2014

Completely Bare: Don't Grow There Body Moisturizer & Hair Inhibitor Review

I first want to mention my Indiegogo page where I'm trying to raise some money to buy better filming equipment! The link to the page will be here. Please check it out and share it!

I saw this body moisturizer in an Ulta add and it struck my fancy because we all have hair that we don't want. I went to Ulta right away and picked up the $9.99 lotion that spoke of hairless miracles. 
I honestly didn't expect much. A lotion that would prevent hair growth? It seemed too good to be true.
My first thoughts on the product was that it was priced kind of high, the art on the packaging was a little strange and it actually smelled pleasant; scented with lemon grass and green tea. The directions say to rub it into the areas you want to see less hair growth in the morning and at night. Now I'm pretty lazy, so I cut this back to just once a day. It also says that you should expect to see a difference in about 28 days, I just figured that it would take me 56. 

I use this product under my arms and around the bikini line. To be honest, I haven't noticed any signs of less hair and I've been using this product now for around four months. 

My overall final opinion on this product is that I didn't really prevent hair growth, but it did improve the quality of the skin where I used it. It smells fresh and clean and I will use it up; however, I probably won't repurchase it. 

If you would like to try this product out for yourself, there will be a link to it here.


Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!




No comments:

Post a Comment