Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Overnight Miracle Serum Review

This product has been around for a while, but I honestly haven't seen many people talk about it. This is actually a great little product for only around $7.99; however, I wouldn't call this product a miracle. Even though, it does do a great job at keeping the ends of my hair looking nice and healthy, it doesn't make my split ends go away. Often times I forget to use the product but when I do remember to use it... I'm in love!

One of my favorite parts about this product is that it has that Pantene smell that I think smells wonderful! So if you aren't typically a fan of how Pantene products smell, well this is the same as the others. When first putting it on, it looks a little heavy and as if your hair is damp, but after a few minutes it completely sinks in. Now, it's not really my least favorite part, but I simply this this product looks strange. (I'll let you decide what it looks like to you)

Overall, I think it's a great, cheap drugstore product that is often overlooked, even in my own cabinet. I do enjoy using it though and I would definitely buy it again. It's worth a try and you might find yourself pleasantly surprised!



Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment