Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Organizing Stud Earrings

Stud earrings were something that I would always forget about because I would keep them in a box and I just wouldn't notice them. I wanted a way that I could see them all and keep them organized.
With the help of Pinterest I found the idea of using a cork board!

It's so simple, it looks really pretty, and best of all they are all organized and I can see them!

Not only is this idea good for just earrings, but its really nice for statement necklaces too. You can use push pins to secure them on the board and they look beautiful on display.

Below are two different ways I organized them on the cork board.



I hope this was helpful!
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!
Have a sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment