Friday, June 20, 2014

Formula X System Review: Cleanser, Base & Top Coat

I have tried various base and top coats with my nail polish and they have been good. However, this set is amazing!
A majority of the time that I use this, my manicure will last a week with minimal chipping. I'm amazed at how well this set works. 

When I first saw this, I was like, "what's the cleanser for?" This helps remove oils off the top of your nails to help the polish last longer and it all made sense to me. Looking back to when I get my nails done at the salon they always seem to do something similar and it really does make a difference.

My suggestion is to let the base coat completely dry before starting with the color. This might be obvious, but sometimes I want to try and rush through my nails and it doesn't turn out as well.

This "system" is $32 exclusively at Sephora and comes with a free Formula X polish of your choice. So it's a Cleanser, Base Coat, Polish, and Top Coat, which is a pretty good deal. Their polishes run between $10.50 and $12.50, so I would suggest getting one that $12.50 to get the most out of your purchase. 

It's definitely become my favorite and if you are a nail polish fan I would check this out!


I hope this was helpful!
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!



No comments:

Post a Comment