Monday, June 16, 2014

M.A.C Kelly Yum Yum Lipstick

When I saw this lipstick online, I was like "I have to have that!" 
It's a blue toned pink with a satin finish and part of the Kelly Osbourne collection.
It was $17.50 and is so beautiful in my opinion. It is also the only item I picked up from the collection.
However, it is sold out online where it launched June 2nd. The collection launched in store on June 12th. I went the day it launched early in the morning and there was already only 9 left! So you might have a hard time getting your hands on this at first.
I love it! And it feels really nice on :)



Here is a swatch of it on the back of my hand.


Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!
Have a sparkly day!



No comments:

Post a Comment