Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Benefit Cosmetics | They're Real! Push-Up Liner

As soon as I heard about this eyeliner I knew I had to get my hands on it.
Now that I have, I can confirm that it is as amazing as I had expected!
I'm the kind of girl who can never do a good cat eye, but with this it was SO easy!
I was able to do it on my first try!
The eyeliner is $24.
First of all, I thought it was strange that the cap was a screw on, but I suppose that it keeps the eyeliner safe preventing the cap from falling off.
In the directions it says to remove the tap off the end where the eyeliner comes out then to twist the bottom until the product comes out. You have to twist a lot before it starts to show.
Then it says that one twist should be enough to line both eyes each day.
I want to stress that it also says to stamp the eyeliner on, not just sweep it across. I noticed that some other people were complaining on the product dragging and I'm assuming that they didn't read the directions and are trying to glide it on the eyelid. 



 



I hope this was helpful!
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!


No comments:

Post a Comment