Friday, June 6, 2014

Güd Body Lotion Review

I'm just going to flat out say that I love this stuff. It smells good enough to eat! I have tried three of the scents: Pearanormal Activity (pear & açai berry), Mango Moonbreeze (island mango & jasmine), and Orange Petalooza (blood orange flower). They are all so good, my favorite being Pearanormal Activity, and leave your skin smelling delicious and super hydrated.

Güd is from Burt's Bees and is natural. It also isn't tested on animals, formulated without paragons, phthalates, or petrochemicals, the bottle is made with 25% post-consumer plastic, and it's made in the USA.

I pick mine up at Target, where it retails for around $6.49; however, for some reason some of the different scents do very in price. There are six scents total including Red Ruby Groovy (grapefruit & thyme), Floral Cherrynova (cherry blossom & almond milk) and Vanilla Flame (vanilla & rice milk).
Besides just body lotion the scents come in shampoo, conditioner, wipes, body wash, body butter, and hand cream.


I hope this was helpful!
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed this and come back! Please comment saying what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment