Friday, September 19, 2014

Join The Hunt!

Recently I have become a Campus Style Scout for this app called The Hunt! 
The Hunt is a really cool app that allows people to post a picture of something they want or like and people will help you find it! You can also ask for people to style you if you're looking for a new outfit. It has kind of a Pinteresty feel to it and is kind of similar to Luvocracy; however, unlike Luvocracy (where people post things they like and other people can buy them if they like them) people post items they want or are looking for. My favorite hunts to do are the ones where you style someone because it's like being a personal styler! It's a lot of fun and can get really addicting really fast. 

While using the app you can start hunts for people to help you and find items to help other people out. Personally I like doing the finding part! Then you can "Gem" items, which is essentially the same as liking an item. When you Gem an item it will be easier for you to go back to that item; kind of like bookmarking it. Then if the person who started the hunt really really likes the item you found, then they can give it a "Perfect!" This means that you found exactly what they were looking for!


The app is a lot of fun and if you're interested in downloading it you can go to the link here to download it for OS X devices! Then you can follow @HuntSFState, which will help myself and my fellow SFSU Style Scouts out! You can also follow me @EmmyG93! 



I hope you go and download it and we can all help each other find what we really want!

I hope you enjoyed this and thought it was helpful! Thank you for reading and please come back! Also comment letting me know what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment