Friday, September 26, 2014

For The Chocolate Lovers: Tcho!

This is a little different post. It's not about anything beauty, but rather chocolate (my other passion).

I recently discovered this local chocolate brand; made and produced here in the bay area. The name is Tcho, pronounced cho, and they make smooth chocolate that can be appreciated by true chocolate enthusiasts. There are different categories of flavors. In their dark chocolate they have bright, fruity, floral, earthy, nutty, and chocolatey. None of these flavors have actual fruit or nuts, but rather notes of nuts and fruit. In a way it's kind of like wine. 

They also have a new milk chocolate line with a variety of cacao, classic, and creamy. Depending on the person and the type of mild chocolate you opt for, they might taste a little like dark chocolate. They aren't the usual milk chocolates that we're use to, but still have a lower cacao percentage. 

It's been very interesting trying out all the different types they have and I'm excited to see what else they come out with. 

Their packaging is also really nice and gives a lot of information about the actual chocolate. 

Here is a picture of some of the dark chocolates. From left to right: chocolatey, bright, nutty, and fruity. 


And they came in this pretty packaging.


This is the milk chocolate classic.


Sorry this is such an odd blog post, but I just wanted to share my new favorite chocolate brand. You can find them at Whole Foods supermarkets or order directly from their website, which I'll link here and you can also find out a lot more about their chocolate there.

I hope you enjoyed this! Please leave a comment on what else you would like me to do because that would help me out so much!

Have a sparkly day!



No comments:

Post a Comment