Friday, September 12, 2014

Essence All About Paradise Swatches & Review!

So this is my last Essence "All About..." review. If you want to see the "All About Candies" and "All About Nudes" then keep scrolling down my blog. I also wanted to apologize for the late posting, I've had a really crazy day.

This pallet is really fun and bright with smooth, velvety eyeshadows that give off great pigmentation. Like the other pallets in this line by Essence, it is only $4.99 and I picked mine up at Ulta. This is perfect if you are looking for a pop of color but don't want to shell out the money for a high-end shadow that you know you won't be reaching for that much.



I really like the top left color, it's a really nice champagne color.

Here are the swatches in artificial light (I wasn't able to get a shot of them during the day so no natural light photo).

*I also want to note that it looks like there are some chunks of glitter in the swatches. This is just from the top layer of the shadows and goes away after it's rubber off.*


It's a really fun pallet and if you want something exciting and cheap, this is for you! :)

I hope you enjoyed this and thought it was helpful! Thank you for reading and please come back! Also comment letting me know what else you would like to see!

Have a sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment