Friday, October 3, 2014

The beauty blender! Is it worth it?

The answer is yes! Everyone has already talked about this, but I was still unsure on whether I should give it a try or not. I was mainly skeptical because $20 seems like a lot for just a makeup sponge and I didn't believe a makeup sponge would be that amazing.

To be honest, it has completely changed my concealer game! I use this primarily for, if you could have guessed, concealer because I have been using a loose powder foundation and thats applied best with the kabuki brush that they suggest. Nevertheless, this is a great little makeup sponge that will help with looking like your makeup is too thick.

The first time I used it, I was very surprised. I have very dark under eye circles and I will use several concealers in the morning to help cover them, but it starts to look a little cakey and even worse when it starts to settle in the lines. The first time I used this I was in so much shock because it kept all the coverage, but gave my under eye an airbrushed look. It was incredible and there hasn't been a day since that I haven't used my beauty blender. 

If you are looking to treat yourself to something, definitely give this a try!

I picked my beauty blender at Sephora! They have some great multi packs that are a much better deal than buying the sponge individually. If you want to check it out, I'll put a link here!

Here's a picture of my beauty blender (sorry it's a little dirty)!



I hope you enjoyed this! Please leave a comment on what else you would like me to do because that would help me out so much!

Have a sparkly day!




No comments:

Post a Comment