Friday, October 10, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes

So these have been talked about pretty much everywhere and there's a reason why. These are amazing!

I was a little unsure about these because I just didn't see how they would be hydrating and matt. I really liked Touch of Spice, so I decided I would get this color (which seems to be the most popular) and only this color to see how I liked it.

I have to say, I want more! These are really amazing and completely matt! The color is completely opaque and beautiful and was less then $6 at Target! Honestly, this feels better on my lips then some of my matt M.A.C lipsticks and those are $10 more! 

If you've been holding back on these because you don't think you need another lipstick, I would go ahead and get it.

Here is my Touch of Spice:




Here it is swatted on my lips:


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you come back and comment saying what else you would like to see! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment