Friday, October 24, 2014

How group fitness has changed my life!

I'm sorry I didn't post last Friday! I was really busy. Truthfully I don't have much to post about right now because I'm trying to save money so I'm not buying as many new products, so I don't have much to review. So I think I might change when I post to just when ever I feel like it. If you follow me on social media (links in the side bar) I will let you know when there is a new blog post!

Anyway, onto group fitness!

This school semester I decided I wanted to start working out more. I have a problem with not being motivated and when I get to the gym I have no idea what to do besides the elliptical. This is where group fitness has made the difference. 

Not only do I feel like I have to go because I made a commitment to go to the class, but I'm told what to do which helps me out a ton. I have noticed changes in my body and it makes me really proud and excited.

Lately I have been doing TRX twice a week, which is all suspension training and really gives a full body workout. It's a lot of fun and I love that it's a small class. I also have been doing Buti Yoga once a week, which is an intense work out with a mix of yoga and dance. It's so much fun and involves a lot of booty shaking. 

Group fitness has been so much fun to me and I can't wait to try more classes and to see how else my body changes.



Thank you for stopping by! I hope you come back and comment saying what else you would like to see! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment