Monday, November 17, 2014

Sephora Favorites: Draw The Line Review

So a couple of weeks ago I bought the Sephora Favorites: Draw The Line and have taken the time to really try out the liners.

I really like the packaging. I think it's cute and easy; however, I think that how the liners were laid out inside the box could have been done in a more attractive way.



The box set includes:
  • 0.028 oz Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear in Black Lace
  • 0.01 oz stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Dark Brown
  • 0.007 oz Kat Von D Deluxe Tattoo Liner in Trooper (black)
  • 0.01 oz Nars Cosmetics Via Veneto Larger Then Life Long Wear Eyeliner (black)
  • 0.01 oz Deluxe Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner in Blacquer
  • 0.02 oz Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar







The set as a whole is $30 and is said on Sephora's site that it is worth $79.

Personally, as an eyeliner junkie, I think that this is a really great set that is worth the price. I very rarely use up an entire eyeliner and this is just a great way to try them all out.

Here are the full sized sizes and prices for each one:
  • Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear is 0.04 oz and $10
  •  stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is 0.016 and $20
  • Kat Von D Deluxe Tattoo Liner is 0.02 oz and $18
  • Nars Cosmetics Via Veneto Larger Then Life Long Wear Eyeliner is 0.02 oz and $24
  • Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner 0.01 and $25*
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil 0.02 oz and $16

*I'm not sure if this is correct, but it is what was written on Sephora. The liner you get in the set is a smaller size, but it could still hold the same amount of product as the full size if the full size just has bigger packaging. On marc jacobs site it says 0.5 g which is about 0.017 oz.

I would say to definitely get it! It's a great deal and a great way to try out different liners!

 Here are some swatches. Left to right: Marc Jacobs Beauty, stila Cosmetics, Kat Von D, Nars Cosmetics, Sephora Collection, Urban Decay Rockstar, and Urban Decay Perversion.


After scrubbing my hand with some of my toner the two that were left the most were the Marc Jacobs and Nars, which have in fact been two of my favorites.


I hope you found this helpful and enjoyed it! Let me know what else you would like to see reviewed or anything else! 

Have a sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment